Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 1997 12:34:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new TCP/IP bug in win95 (fwd)

This seems relevant, although no doubt by the time this arrives, others
will have managed to foward this to the list :)

Have not confirmed results, don't have any machines localy that I can
afford to blow away.

  Robert N Watson

Junior, Logic+Computation, Carnegie Mellon University  http://www.cmu.edu/
Network Administrator, SafePort Network Services  http://www.safeport.com/