Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:40:34 +0200
From:      "mark rowlands" <mark.rowlands@mypost.se>
To:        "Curtis Vaughan" <cav@mail.dux.ru>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: cvsup install

man pkg_delete=20

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Curtis Vaughan
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 7:51 PM
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: cvsup install

Made a big mistake today.  I was reading in a book that I needed to=20
install cvsup for doing updates.  Good.  So, I started installing it. =20
Meanwhile I began perusing the FreeBSD website information about cvsup=20
and there I read, if you not using a gui, then don't install cvsup, but=20
cvsup-without-gui.  So, is there a way to back out the cvsup which I=20
did do as it apparently has installed a lot of stuff I don't need on=20
this server.
Or do I have to just uninstall all those packages individually?  Is=20
there a way then to identify which packages were installed by=20
installing cvsup?

Curtis