Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 00:23:16 -0700
From:      J & C Frazier <admin@csocs.com>
To:        "Forrest W. Christian" <forrestc@imach.com>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with sendmail and NSI

The box I connected from to www.networksolutions.com to create the form
has no problem connecting to the mail servers for NSI.  The box in question
however, that does control the e-mail, could not.  It timed out.  This is
strange,
because the box has no problem getting or sending anyother mail.  If this isn't
a dns/sendmail problem, and my IPs seem to be functioning fine elsewhere on
the Internet.....then I'm not quite sure where to go next.  Thanks for your
response and help.

J.C. Frazier