Date:      Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:38:43 +0200
From:      Maribel March Hermo <d9907903@est.fib.upc.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intalling WindowsNT,FreeBsd 3.4,FreeBsd 4.1

Dear sir,

I need to install these three OS (FreeBsd 3.4, FreeBsd 4.1 and Windows
NT) on my PC urgently for academic matters.

I have installed Windows NT on the first partition and FreeBsd 4.1 on
the second one, but I find problems when I try to install FreeBsd 3.4 on

the last partition.

The boot manager shows the error message "can't load kernel" or "read
error" when I select the FreeBsd 3.4.

I think that the FreeBsd 3.4 installation is okay and the problem is the

boot manager that I installed during the FreeBsd 4.1 installation. It
seems that it doesn't see the file system of 3.4.

I have tried to create the partition with /stand/sysinstall menu on
FreeBsd 4.1 and continue the 3.4 installation from floppies, but I
haven't got good results.

Please, send me your answer at d9907903@est.fib.upc.es
I need to install it urgently!!!!! If you don't know to find a solution
of my problem, please send me an e-mail too.

Thank you very much.

Maribel M.H.