Date:      Wed, 13 May 1998 18:17:25 +0200
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Internet Exploder inseparable from Windows?

Hi,

On Wed, May 13, 1998 at 04:29:51PM +1000, John Birrell wrote:
> > Take a look at http://www.microsoft.com/ie/unix/.  I wonder what
> > they're up to.
... I browsed around the IE-section of their website a few days ago.
Since I knew that there is only a Solaris (Sparc) version of IE, I
wondered about all the general 'unix'-nomenclature, too.

> It took me quite a while before I finally got to the page where they
> put Solaris after "Unix". I was beginning to wonder if they new what
> Unix is. I must put an item on my list of things to do... send them
> mail asking for a NetBSD/Vax port of IE4.0. 8-)
I finally got into the mood to send them a mail concerning the fact
that I got the unix-IE-package and it just didn't run on my computer ;).

Regards,
   Andreas

--
/// TSE TeleService GmbH  |  Gsf: Arne Reuter        |
/// Hovestrasse 14        |       Andreas Braukmann  | We do it with