Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 18:47:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Greg Hormann <ghormann@cs.indiana.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        msmith@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD-3.0 with star office?

I am not sure the port for StarOffice is correct, but I may be wrong.  I
tried on my -current (before lite/2) system with the following problems:

"setup" doesn't recognize FBSD as a valid Unix system.  (I believe the fix
is to change the case "Linux" to "Linux|FreeBSD"

-----
% srun

User Install required...

"line 1: syntax error at token "I", expected declaror;"

I know others have StarOffice running, so I am assuming one of the
patches in the ports tree is incorrect.

Suggestions?

Greg Hormann                                          |      |    |
ghormann@indiana.edu                                  |      |    |
http://php.indiana.edu/~ghormann/home.html            |.     \____/.