Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:46:13 +0400
From:      Andrey Zonov <andrey@zonov.org>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Eric van Gyzen <eric@vangyzen.net>
Subject:   Re: usertime stale at about 371k seconds

On 6/13/12 1:21 AM, Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:30:08AM +0400, Andrey Zonov wrote:
>> No, I didn't.  I want to fix the problem not just file a PR and wait
>> for years.
>
> I do understand your frustration, but we have some new people interested
> in picking up and handling src-related PRs, so I see the situation as
> improving a bit.

Hi Mark,

Please look at the date of PR/76972.  More than 7 years past since it
was filed and I can't see any progress.  I've got more PRs (not only
mine) that was filed but never touched for years.  That's about frustration.

On the other hand I can read and write in C, I can understand FreeBSD
code and can solve some problems by myself.  My patches go forward to
maintainers.  That works better than just file a PR and wait.

--
Andrey Zonov