Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:48:42 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@keyslapper.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Verizon DSL

I guess I need to get the goods on ppp setup now.

Does this replace dhclient, or should I simply tweak that config to
work with the new server?

Thanks a million.

Lou

On 09/26/02 11:32 AM, Alexander Kabaev sat at the `puter and typed:

--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

Happiness, n.:
  An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.