Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:13:25 -0600
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Ho hum

Sorry folks, but looking at my workload, and the stuff that I'm really
interested in, gnome@ is way down on my list of priorites.

I probably shouldn't have come back, thought I could handle it, and events
have overtaken me.  I'll be concentrating on portmgr@, big hacks to
bsd.port.mk, uber patches across the tree, and the version-dependency stuff,
which doesn't leave a lot of time for a UI that I don't really use apart
from in a VNC session.

My last wish is to see Marcus become a full ports/ committer.  With him and
Max at the helm, I don't think there'll be any problems in maintaining
FreeBSD/GNOME for the forseeable future.

With kindest regards,
    -aDe