Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:58:31 +0200
From:      Michael Radzewitz <Michael.Radzewitz@freenet-ag.de>
To:        "'freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: help for ADSL connection

Hello,

you can't use an ADSL connection with the normal ppp deamon. So you =
have to
built or use
the PPPoE-Software instead. Your second question got the answer =
straight
away. If you don't
use the PPP-Software you can't take advantage (or disadvantage) of it's
built in=20
Address-Translation.=20

michael