Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:06:30 -0700
From:      Ben_Calvert@amsinc.com
To:        Anders_Petersson_NV98ETe@teknikum.vaxjo.se (Anders Petersson NV98ETe)
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: staroffice tarball

doh!

thanks, everyone who wrote about staroffice.  i'll try the pinging  suggestion
next time.  it looks like my network admin cleared out a lot of the traffic
today, and our pipe here is a lot  clearer.(only 44 minutes left! )

i can't wait till my DSL follows me to my new apartment!

|--------+------------------------------------------>
|        |          Anders_Petersson_NV98ETe@tekniku|
|        |          m.vaxjo.se (Anders Petersson    |
|        |          NV98ETe)                        |
|        |                                          |
|        |          10/05/00 02:03 AM               |
  |       To:     Ben Calvert/AMS/AMSINC@AMSINC                                |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     Re: staroffice tarball                                  |

It would be much easier with writing privilegies... :)

/Anders
"Everybody loves FreeBSD!"
"Shhh... be vewy, vewy, quiet!  I'm hunting wabbits..."