Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 1995 16:21:49 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   slip client section in handbook

I've sent you a mail ago about this but maybe it was caught in the
millenia vacuum and got thrown away into hyperspace.

Anyway, I updated the "How to set up a SLIP client" section in the
FreeBSD handbook, the old one is for 1.1(.5.x) and is disgusting, and
the original author is me, I don't want that thing, which is covered
by three layers of rust and is in general falling apart faster than
you can say "duh", to be up there for another nanosecond, please take
a look at ~asami/slipc.sgml on my freefall account, or if you don't
mind, I'll commit it.

Sorry for the run-on sentence.

Satoshi