Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:40:06 +0100
From:      Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: suggestion for pgpkeys-developers.html

Hi,
On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 10:09:31AM +0100, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> It just depends if we want to "display" the keys in the printed version,
> using links could be a problem for the printed version.

the printed handbook (i.e. the actual book sold by WindRiver) only
has the key id and the fingerprint, not the actual key itself.  And
this variation was done by some fiddling with style sheets, IIRC.

The change that has gone in by now only adds id tags to each element,
which does not modify the way the element is displayed.  I think it
is a great thing.

And the option to answer the question for my PGP key with an RTFM...

/s/Udo (grinning)
--
I have the heart of an innocent child -- in a small jar on my desk