Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 00:51:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeff Palmer <jeff@isni.net>
To:        Alex <alex@aspenworks.com>
Cc:        Jahanur R Subedar <jahanur@jjsoft.com>, free <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cold fusion / FreeBSD / Apache / PHP /MySQL

Check out the FAQ at www.php.net   there is a link to a nice little white
paper on the PHP vs. Cold Fusion debate.It is very objective,  and very
well written.
 Basically, it states CF is too slow and resource intensive,  when php can
do the exact same things with almost no overhead.  It did go on to say CF
is easier to use,  but your web server has to be beefier for the same
performance.

Just my 2 cents.

Jeff