Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 18:31:03 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Thomas Howell <tom@intercepts.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sound card in kernal

Thomas Howell wrote:

> whenever I run make on my kernal I get  undefined symbol _sbdriver
> I copied the right lines for my sound card over from LINT and this is
> what happens please tell me how to fix this errror Thanks Thomas Howell

What are the lines for your sound card in your kernel config file? Which
did you copy from LINT and which didn't you copy? Telling us what sound
card you have may help, though that's unlikely (that's more likely to
cause problems with the kernel detecting the sound card, I imagine,
rather than building it).

--
Ben Smithurst : ben@scientia.demon.co.uk : http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/

PGP: 0x99392F7D - 3D 89 87 42 CE CA 93 4C  68 32 0E D5 36 05 3D 16
     http://www.scientia.demon.co.uk/ben/pgp-key.html (or use keyservers)