Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:00:50 +1100
From:      "Leo Kliger" <leo@astea.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "jr1999" <jr1999@public.wh.hb.cn>
Subject:   Re: How to exchange files?

> but how can I copy the files to NT from FreeBSD?
samba
>  how can I copy the files to Win95  from FreeBSD?
samba
>  how can I copy the files to Novell  from FreeBSD?
NFS (Novell has an NFS product...... careful though last
version I looked at only supported 8.3.... stupid I know!)
>  how can I copy the files to FreeBSD  from Win95?
samba
>  how can I copy the files to FreeBSD from Novell?
NFS

ftp.samba.org

you will find samba a most useful server which will
share your unix resouces to MS machines and they
can also be the gateway to Novell Servers...... for the
long file name support......

Leo