Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 09:10:23 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        mishania@demos.su
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org, bag@demos.su, ivt@gamma.ru
Subject:   Re: stats? here we go

OK, well, that's supposed to be the job of freebsd-stats@freebsd.org

> Here we go, - ftp.ru{freebsd.org} has transmitted ~460Gb of stuff during Marc
h,
> and to summurize, FreeBSD is on the second place with 78Gb traffic, whereis
> MS shit is 120Gb. (Pardon my language, just take a look how many IE's have be

Can you just provide the FreeBSD figures?  I could care less how many
copies of IE have been downloaded, personally. :-)

Also, by just providing the FreeBSD figures, you make it possible to
eventually send the output (once we've got it all down to a canonical
format) to the stats counter and life will be good.

Everyone - I really am only interested in the FreeBSD numbers.  A
couple of people have sent me dumps of their log output and I don't
want dumps of your log output since I *don't care* about any of the
other statistics, only FreeBSD! :-)

Thanks!

					Jordan