Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:34:04 +0200
From:      "Petri Helenius" <pete@he.iki.fi>
To:        "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        <freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: md

> Once you start to do things like this, you usually get what you ask
> for :-)

This kind of happened since I first configured more swap from a file and were
happy for a while. Then I realized that I´m running out of space in /tmp
(which used to be swap-backed memory filesystem in the 4.X days)
and did the obvious, generate swap based memory filesystem.

> That said, in theory you should not get into trouble this way, but there
> may be something I overlook...

As a datapoint, I have some swap which is "regular" swap (256M) and
then 2G off a file.

Pete