Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 2004 02:51:52 +0800 (MYT)
From:      Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com>
To:        Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@cell.sick.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: netgraph questions on ng_tee, ng_iface, ng_socket

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Gleb Smirnoff wrote:

> Isn't ng_etf(4) the one you need?

ng_etf does filtering, i'm planning on doing round robin IP tranmission,
with source IP address set accordingly. see ng_one2many which gives an
example for ethernet frames. i want to do the same thing in ng_one2many's
EXAMPLE section, but with the added functionality of changing the ip
address to match the ip address bound to the interface the packet is going
out from. with this ip address, the next hop router(s) wont be able to
route the reply back thru the same interface, especially if they're seeing
non legit src addressed packets.