Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:22:31 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Star Office and editor

Caleb Walker writes:
> I know what you mean...
> Anyway you already downloaded the file didnt you?  If the ports
> downloaded it for you it would be in your /usr/ports/distfiles.  Take
> this and put it somewhere like your home or /usr/local/share or
> something.  Make sure that you give it execute permissions and execute
> it...  May be like you said you got bad file to I dont know.  I will
> try to install it from ports and see if I get the md5 file and I will
> let you know if I can..

I already tried running the version I downloaded for the port. It
fails in the same way running it by had as it does when I try and
install the port.  I'd like to know if the md5 on it (included in my
first mail) matches the one you got from Sun. The checksum on those
files does match the checksum in the port.

	Thanx,
	<mike