Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 1997 08:33:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        schweikhardt@rus.uni-stuttgart.de (Jens Schweikhardt)
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dead urls

%on the German www server mirror, I can't read some urls.
%I tried to get at the README.TXT for 2.2-GAMMA
%but my browser says it's unable to find the file.
%
%
%The dead link is referenced on the page with this URL:
%http://www.de.freebsd.org/newsflash.html

Jens,

I found the problem and will correct it this evening.  It may take a day or two
to propagate out to the German mirror site.

Thanks for the report!

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Head Systems Administrator, Computer and Technologies Theme Program