Date:      Wed, 2 May 2012 10:55:15 -0400
From:      Michael Scheidell <scheidell@freebsd.org>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Zimbra mail exchange port for FreeBSD

On 5/2/12 10:47 AM, Kaya Saman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is anyone working on a FreeBSD port of Zimbra?
>

> I am just wondering as I am more in favor of using FreeBSD then Linux
> and currently I run an old version of Zimbra on CentOS, which I would
> like to upgrade to a version running on FreeBSD.

I had approached  them a couple of times and got no response.

Have you looked at @mail ?  (atmail) I see one in ports,  looks like
1.0.4 is in ports, and 1.0.5 is available:  www.atmail.org
(they have a licensed exchange 'push' option I think.  its not
opensource, the push thing is patented by ms.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
 >*| * SECNAP Network Security Corporation
d: +1.561.948.2259
w: http://people.freebsd.org/~scheidell