Date:      28 Jan 2003 01:05:04 +0100
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Acme

Am Di, 2003-01-28 um 00.15 schrieb Joe Marcus Clarke:
> Has anyone played with acme?  As a FreeBSD laptop user, it's pretty neat
> to be able to use those once-useless keys.  I don't think I'll really
> use them still, but it's nice to know I can ;-).

it's me again ;-)

since an month or so i've lent a "Logitech Internet Navigator Keyboard"
to test it out. it's also nice with an desktop-pc.

mainly i use it to start a new email, the caculator and open my
home-directory with nautilus. also the popup when changing
the volume ore mute it is nice.

what i'm missing is that i can bind a custom script/command to a key.

franz.