Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 2015 19:54:35 +0100
From:      Kat Dawson <k4t@3msg.es>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ZFS advocacy

--VywGB/WGlW4DM4P8

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 09:53:05AM +0100, k4t@3msg.es wrote:
>=20
> I wonder if anyone has any user stories or blog posts etc, that they
> could share, that would help provide some corroborating evidence for the
> suitability of FreeBSD for this use.

Thanks for all who responded on and off list.  I presented today and the
proposal was accepted.  The resources and amount and quality of documentati=
on
in the FreeBSD handbook was really powerful in demonstrating that a Free
software solution could implemented and supported even though the
organisation does not have an existing skillset/culture of Free software
usage.

Regards,=20

Kat
--=20
"The introduction of a coordinate system to geometry is an act of violence"

--VywGB/WGlW4DM4P8

--VywGB/WGlW4DM4P8--