Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 11:46:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kamath <kamath@cs.odu.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Regarding installing FreeBSD on a laptop.

Hello--

I have more questions regarding installing FreeBSD. I am trying to install
FreeBSD on a Compaq 4/75 CX, (486 processor, with 32 MB RAM, and a PCMCIA
10 bt ethernet card) I am trying to do a network install using the ftp
server. But it looks like the installation floppies don't have the drivers
for the PCMCIA card that is there on my laptop.

I have a Trendnet TE 210CT PCMCIA 10 baseT ethernet card. Any suggestions
as to how to proceed are welcome.

Thanks,
Praveen