Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 1996 13:03:17 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Alex Nash <alex@zen.nash.org>
To:        nox@jelal.hb.north.de
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw (was: Re: lockups.)

> > You mean -stable.  Yes, as of Monday this week, -current and -stable
> > are in sync.
>
> Actually i was talking about the (date of the) struct ip_fw change,
> but nevermind.

*sigh*  How difficult is this?  One last time:

Look at the CVS logs for ip_fw.h again.  -current is at rev 1.20, dated
June 9th, this was when the ipfw struct changes took place.  -stable
is at rev 1.11.4.7, dated June 25 (it was Monday here when I committed
it), this is when the struct changes from -current were incorporated
into -stable.

Alex