Date:      Sat, 03 Oct 1998 17:35:22 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        jack <jack@diamond.xtalwind.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp://hub.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/3.0-19981002-BETA

> That boot floppy logs into ftp.freebsd.org where
> 3.0-19981002-BETA isn't found.  :(

Only if you pick ftp.freebsd.org from the URL choices menu.  If you
pick "specify URL" and enter ftp://hub.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD, on the
other hand, then it will work.

Naturally, had ftp.cdrom.com been up and running when I made these
releases available, I would have put them there instead.

- Jordan