Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 1995 21:47:11 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jhs@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: release coming soon

 * Sorry I'm puzzled which implication to follow ?  Are you :
 * 	- implying by `still' that EXEC_DEPENDS is no longer used & we
 * 	maintainers of listed ports should go read the FAQ html & do
 * 	some upgrading ?
 * or
 * 	- implying people who upgrade other ports should watch they don't
 * 	disturb ports listed as using EXEC_DEPENDS ?
 * ?

You never cease to amuse me, Julian.  I've sent out so many messages
ofter the last month on this issue, it's incredible that you managed
to miss all of them.  I didn't know that your network link is that
bad. :)

Anyway, the answer is "first".  Since I think you are staying -current
with ctm, you should just be able to go to /usr/share/doc/handbook and
read the formatted versions.  It's section 4.3.4.7.

If you don't even have the time to do that, just answer the following
questionnaire:

(1) What is gs used for?

    [ ] compiling hylafax   [ ] running hylafax

(2) What is bash used for?

    [ ] compiling hylafax   [ ] running hylafax

Please mark one OR two of the boxes for each of the programs. :)

Thanx,
Satoshi