Date:      Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Demonjack <demonjack42@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   GD::Image Can't locate object newFromPng

FreeBSD 7.0
Perl 5.8.9

I installed...

libpng-1.2.36
gd-2.0.35
GD-2.41

I made sure all compiled with PNG support. However, whenever I try and run
the following line of code.

my $myImage = newFromPng GD::Image(\*PNG); or alternatively....
my $myImage = GD::Image->newFromPng($imgFile, 1)

I get the following error.

Can't located object method "newFromPng" via package "GD::Image" at blah
blah blah.

I'm sure it's something I've missed but I can't find it. At this point I've
looked at it so much I can't see the forest for the trees.......

Any help would be appreciated. I'm going to go take a nap.

thx
Demon