Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 13:11:48 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need a Mylex DAC-960SX in the Bay Area tomorrow...

I realise that this is rather short notice, but we're being asked to
participate in a set of benchmarks this week and next, and we'd like to
be able to use a SCSI:SCSI RAID controller to level the field a little

Evidence suggests that the Mylex units are the way to go here, so I'm
fishing to see if we can find a loaner for a week or so rather than
rushing out to buy one.

\\  The mind's the standard       \\  Mike Smith
\\  of the man.                   \\  msmith@freebsd.org
\\    -- Joseph Merrick           \\  msmith@cdrom.com