Date:      Tue, 31 Jan 1995 22:48:38 -0500
From:      jerryk@indy.net (Jerry Kelley)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mosaic - thanks, now Kermit

Thanks to all for the info on Mosaic.  I'll use your suggestions in trying
to get the problem solved.

As one might have ascertained, I'm trying to set a connection up to my local
net provider.  I've gotten my com port device configured and can talk to the
modem with tip but I'd really like to use Kermit.  (In fact, when I use tip,
it hangs after I enter my password.)

I assumed that kermit was part of the system. I got the all the
distributions and installed them except for secrdist. But, alas, no Kermit.
Can I find it in the public domain somewhere?

Once again, thanks for all the help.  Someday I hope to be able to shed some
light for others but for now, I'm absorbing from others.

BTW, I think FreeBSD is terrific.  You just can't beat it.  Especially for
the price.

-------

Jerry Kelley
jerryk@indy.net

This is a plain, boring line without any wit or humor.  But just the same,
it _is_ a line!