Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:25:14 -0400
From:      James Snow <snow@teardrop.org>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Systems/Network Admin Available in New England

Hello list,

I've recently made the decision to move on from my current place of
employment and have begun the search for a new opportunity. I'm looking
principally in the greater Boston area and points north (i.e., New
Hampshire and Vermont) but for the right opportunity would relocate as
far away as New York City.

My resume is available upon request, but briefly, I have six years of
experience as a systems and network administrator. I've worked chiefly
for software companies and ISPs, and have experience with a long list
of equipment and technologies: Cisco, Extreme, Veritas, Netapp, EMC,
SpectraLogic, *BSD, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, HP-UX, MacOS, Windows, C,
Perl, and lately I've been dabbling in Ruby.

If you're hiring or know of an opening, please let me know. Obviously I
would prefer shops that lean towards FreeBSD, but I'm open-minded. :)

Thanks,
-Snow