Date:      Sat, 4 Nov 2006 13:08:08 -0500
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fetchmail: Error message in maillog

--nextPart3146821.8M6gfqR8T9

=46reeBSD 6.1
=46etchmail release 6.3.5+RPA+SDPS+SSL+OPIE+NLS.

I had been running fetchmail without incident for over a year. I then did=20
something stupid; I updated it. Now, it produces this error message in=20
the /var/maillog file:

Nov  4 12:57:52 scorpio fetchmail[734]: connection to localhost:smtp=20
[::1/25] failed: Connection refused.

It never did this before. I do not see anything apparently broken, but I am=
=20
unsure. Other then reverting to the older version which worked flawlessly,=
=20
what else should I be looking for?

=46etchmail is harvesting mail and delivering it to Postfix. This has got m=
e=20
stumped.

=2D-=20
Gerard Seibert
gerard@seibercom.net

History is on our side (as long as we can control the historians).