Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:13:13 -0400
From:      Joel Dinel <dinjo@touchtunes.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   make.conf parameters

In the futur, I'd like for all ports to be built without gnome support.
What do I need to add to /etc/make.conf so that the -DWITHOUT_GNOME
parameter is passed to make everytime I build a port?

I've tried
WITHOUT_GNOME=yes
as someone had suggested a while ago, and that doesn't seemn to work at
all. The only line that mentions 'GNOME' in /etc/defaults/make.conf is
the line for the GNOME_MASTER_SITE.

Any clues?

Thanks!

--
Joel Dinel
System Administrator

Everything is controlled by a small evil group to which, unfortunately,
no one we know belongs.