Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 1996 08:28:27 -0800
From:      Gary Palmer <gpalmer@cdrom.com>
To:        Darius Ramanauskas <pranas@perkunas.omnitel.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MAIL & Network Card

Darius Ramanauskas wrote in message ID
<310CF0C7.B7B@post.omnitel.net>:
> Q1:
> What about Mail in FreeBSD: I mean SMTP/POP3/USENET Servers ?

SMTP - sendmail 8.6.12 comes included in 2.1.0-RELEASE. Its the
       de-facto standard mailer for the internet

POP3 - check the ports collection for popper

USENET - There is INN1.4SEC2 in ports, but I'd recommend INN 1.4
         unoff3. You'll have to look for the latter, I can't remember
         where I found it.

> Q2:
> Where I can find drivers for my net card: HP PC LAN ...?

Sorry, dunno.

Gary