Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 1999 23:27:09 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: inetd/tcpd...changing hosts.allow...plus a documentation issue

Sheldon Hearn scribbled this message on Jun 21:
> You can expect the internal wrapping fixes and the SIGHUP bugfix to be
> merged back to STABLE soon (within a week). I'm in no rush, and I'm glad
> I didn't rush, since David Malone has already uncovered a bug in the
> handling of maxchild, which I believe is worth fixing before the merge.
> :-)

you should, because this is a problem in 3.2-R... and we see this on
a box we reciently upgraded from 2.2.7 to 3.2-R and it exhibits this
behavior, so, when will it be merged?  and what files need to be updated?

--
  John-Mark Gurney                              Voice: +1 541 684 8449
  Cu Networking					  P.O. Box 5693, 97405

  "The soul contains in itself the event that shall presently befall it.
  The event is only the actualizing of its thought." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson