Date:      Thu, 02 Jul 1998 21:04:36 -0500
From:      Jason McNew <jase@clearsail.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   '98 and and the FreeBSD bootloader

Hey, I was running a '98 (beta), NT 4.0, FreeBSD tri-boot.
When I booted my computer I'd get a choice between dos and freebsd..
then if I chose dos then the nt boot menu would come up..
When '98 full came out, I upgraded to it and it puked on the FreeBSD
boot loader (but the NT one survived just fine....) and now it just
comes up to the NT boot menu. How can I fix this and get the freebsd one
back?  I suspect fowl play on microsoft's part... but not much I can do
now.