Date:      19 Aug 1997 15:08:49 +0200
From:      Thomas Gellekum <tg@ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        gjennejohn@frt.dec.com
Cc:        Michael Elbel <me@muc.ditec.de>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, garyj@muc.de
Subject:   Re: XEmacs-19.15 port is bad

garyj@frt.dec.com writes:

> I think the patch should definitely go into the 19.15 port.

Agreed.

> I'd suggest
> waiting on 20.X until it's officially released. Just MHO.

It's officially released, like our 2.2.[12]. It's just that the xemacs
guys tell everyone to continue to use 19.15 (like we do with 2.1.7)
who is interested in stability. They even talk about releasing 19.16.

The best thing would probably be a seperate xemacs20 port so people
can try the new features.

tg