Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:43:33 -0400
From:      "Dongre, Prashant" <ppd2@co.westchester.ny.us>
To:        "'dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au'" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, patrish@interlog.com
Subject:   mgetty & ppp problem

Till yesterday I was running ppp without a problem. I installed mgetty to
set up a ppp server and no longer I can connect to my ISP. I was using ppp
and get into interactive mode and manually dial ISP number by modem ATDT
command.
Does mgetty create problem ? I am no longer get into 'term' mode
TIA
Prashant