Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:20:39 +0000
From:      "Harrison King" <webmaster@residentdesign.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth Internal Card

I am using a Dell Latitude D520 with the GENERIC kernel on FreeBSD 7.0.I =
am not able to fully utilize all of the devices available on this model. =
However, the most concerning issue is the Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth Int=
ernal Card. I am not able to find the device or the device name on the bo=
ot log or on any forums on the web. Background information: This internel=
 device is a combination Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and is fully customizable fo=
r one interface or the other. It=E2=80=99s built into each Dell Latitude =
D520 by default without any installation required. I suspect if I add the=
 device name to a custom kernel and rebuild, it will recognize it. Any he=
lp is deeply appreciated.Sincerely,Harrison King.Resident Design.