Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:39:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kyle Jenkins <freebsd@sysmach.com>
To:        FREEBSD-QUESTIONS@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.2-install.iso

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if someone can point out my mistake. i downloaded the 4.2-install.iso from ftp.freebsd.org and burned it to a CDR (all done in windows.) I tried to boot from it but it wont work. I imaged the two disks, kern.flp and mfsroot.flp and that worked, but not the 638 meg iso file i download. Do I image the .iso file before burning it to the CD too? thanks !!