Date:      Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:58:54 -0800
From:      Dave Hodge <dlhodge@ix.netcom.com>
To:        support@cdrom.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Netscape 3.X error messages

Hello,

I'am running FreeBSD 2.2.2, and when I run my Netscape Browser I get the
following error messages:

(Title Bar lable " Netscape: Subprocess diagnostics (stdout/stderr)")

"warning : Translation table syntax error"
"warning : Found while parsing <Key> osfActivate: Primitive parent
Activate()"

<<stderr diagnostics have been truncated>>

Just so you know I did read the README that came with the Netscape
installation package. Also I did replace my XKeysymDB file with that of
XKeysymDB.net.

Finally, I just wanted you to know that my backspace key doesn't work
either.

I'm Saying Thank you in advance.

Dave Hodge
dlhodge@ix.netcom.com