Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 1995 11:10:17 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Lars Fredriksen" <fredriks@mcs.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PS/2 mouse and 2.0.5 ALPHA

Hi,
	Well, I thought I had everything up and running fine! That
was before I figured out that these NCR 3333 boxses uses a PS/2 style
mouse, not a serial one. Sooo, I reconfigured the kernel, enabled psm0.
Slik, 15min recompile(I needed to do that anyway), and off I go.. Wrong!
Now neither the keyboard nor the mouse works! vmstat -i (thanks heaven for
networks) shows that sc0 has 2 interrups on it while psm0 is not in there
at all. The config lines for sc0 is from GENERIC and psm0 is from LINT. The
manual says that irq12 is the right one for the mouse, so what is going on
here?

What is psm doing that freezes the keyboard? I am going to recompile the
kernel with a bit of debugging in it to see if there is something obvious.
In the meantime I figured I'd let the "net" work its magic, so if anyone
has seen this, please let me know.

Lars
Lars Fredriksen		fredriks@mcs.com		(home)
			lars@fredriks.pr.mcs.net	(home-home)