Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:37:19 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Adam Turoff <adam.turoff@isinet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MSNBC Article

> One reason why FreeBSD CDs can be given away is because Jordan makes
> it so easy.
>
> Thanks, Jordan.  Evangelizing FreeBSD would be much more difficult
> without you.

You're entirely welcome, and at the risk of turning this into a mutual
love-fest let me also say that it's people like you who make these
give-aways so effective, without which there would be little point
(and only cost) in giving them away at all.

Anyone else organizing such an event and wishing for similar
arrangements should always feel free to contact me.

- Jordan