Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:38:18 -0600
From:      Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@unm.edu>
To:        C J Michaels <cjm2@earthling.net>
Cc:        Southwell <vizion@ptialaska.net>, Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IEEE 1394 support

I just did a little looking and there does seem to be a linux IEEE 1394
project in the works. Take a look at:

http://linux1394.sourceforge.net/	(the newer site)
http://eclipt.uni-klu.ac.at/ieee1394/	(the older site)

They don't seem to have any mention of any patent problems.

--
Colin E. Johnson | colinj@unm.edu | http://www.unm.edu/~colinj/
``...what you really wanted to ask was if the Universe is indeed