Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:52:47 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
To:        Felix Deichmann <f.dei@web.de>, Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD SCSI <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SCB trouble on SMP machine with AHC

> BTW, I have now updated the firmware of the SCSI disks (Quantum Capella)
> to the lastest version I could find on the net. No change whatsoever.

As Scott Long mentioned, FreeBSD is not routing interrupts correctly
for you while in SMP mode.  I forget who is the current expert in this
area, but it is probably John Baldwin.  You might want to contact him
about what kinds of debugging information he needs in order to better
understand why interrupts are not being routed correctly on your system.

--
Justin