Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:24:24 +0000
From:      Komal Promotion <komalwebdeveloper@hotmail.com>
To:        "www@freebsd.org" <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Website Designing & Development

Hello,
We are a Australia, UK Based IT Company; we have a great and highly skilled=
 team of designers and developers who are well proficient and have a rich e=
xperience in working on different project/technologies.
We have worked on many projects for our client & provided them with the bes=
t solution according to their requirements.
Our services are provided below=85.

1.    Website Designing (Logo Design, HTML Designing, PSD to HTML)

2.    Website Development (Custom Website Development, PHP, Java, .Net, Aja=
x Programming etc.)

3.    Ecommerce Website Development (Magento, OS Commerce, Zen Cart Integra=
tion etc.)

4.    Web Portal Development

5.    CRM Application

6.    Web Based Database Application
Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible redesigning/redevel=
opment of your website or designing of a new website.
Kindly let me know your full requirement/mockups.
I can send you more details on the packages/action/portfolio of our past wo=
rk details and full proposal.
Thanks & Regards
Komal
Business Development Executive