Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 19:05:19 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        razzle dazzle root beer <okram@notwork.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SoundBlaster 16 questions

Hi,
Our  support for 2.2 is minimal and we are focusing on 3.0 -current.

Check your lpt IRQ assignment make sure that it does not conflict
with your sb16.

This is what I have for my SB16 PnP:

controller      snd0
device sb0      at isa? port 0x220 irq 10 conflicts drq 3 vector sbintr
device sbxvi0   at isa? port? irq? drq 5 conflicts
device opl0     at isa? port 0x388 conflicts
device sbmidi0  at isa? port 0x300 irq? conflicts

My bios inits my sb16 to those values or  I can re progam the irq
assigment with Sujal Patel's PnP setup:

ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/FreeBSD-ISA_PnP_June8.tar.gz

	Have fun,
	Amancio