Date:      Sat, 28 May 2005 22:54:16 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6vesd=E1n_G=E1bor?= <gabor.kovesdan@t-hosting.hu>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Abort rap from cron

It is a single processor system. Those cron scripts are to verify
whether my processes are run. So, there isn't such simultaneous runs.
They are small scripts, that send a SIGCHLD to the processes they are
responsible for, and if they don't find the processes running, they
restarts them. I've been surprised because this hadn't happened before I
upgraded to 5.3-p13. Not only my scripts caused this, even the atrun,
which is a default entry in the stock /etc/crontab.