Date:      Fri, 5 Dec 1997 13:03:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      camattin@eos.ncsu.edu (Chris A. Mattingly)
To:        freebsd-afs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Who's done it? :)

I've managed to compile all of the commands, but not being knowlegable
enough about the kernel, have failed miserably at trying to get the lkm
built. (AFS version 3.3, patchlevel 1.59)

There's the OpenBSD port, which might be easier to get up to speed
(disconnected afs at that) on a FreeBSD box than the terribly old Linux/NetBSD
code that I am working with.  But, I haven't contacted the folks who worked
on that one yet.

Anyone else had success and been quiet about it? :)

-Chris
--
Chris Mattingly           | My views are not necessarily those of my employers
camattin@ncsu.edu         |